We're growing in Canada.
Regeneron is a global biotechnology company that invents life-transforming medicines for people with serious diseases. Founded in 1988, Regeneron is still run by physician-scientists Len Schleifer, MD, PhD and George Yancopoulos, MD, PhD. Our groundbreaking technology accelerates the speed of discovery and development. And with 12,000+ colleagues worldwide, we’re growing fast.
REGENERON AT A GLANCE
A track record of success
Multiple approved medicines
A Promising Future
~35 investigational medicines in clinical development across multiple therapeutic areas
Expertise to benefit the world around us
4 consecutive years in the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index
Recognized as a top employer
#1 ranking in Science Magazine’s global Top Employer survey for six of the past eleven years
Reasons Why You Should Join Our Team
A once-in-a-career opportunity to build something new
- Explore bold ideas. Go deep into your passion. Create a new path.
- And learn from—and influence—people at the top of their fields.
Join a special culture that thrives on collaboration & diversity.
- The Regeneron Way represents the values and behaviors that define who we are, what we stand for and how we work together.
- Our diverse, inclusive workplace is a safe space where ideas can evolve—and where you can shape your own career path with ongoing learning and development.
Feel Valued & Supported.
- We invest in your wellbeing, health and potential.
- We offer financial, physical and mental health benefits to ensure you are valued and supported.