Senior Manager, Global Transparency - Corporate Compliance
Tarrytown, NY, US
Requisition Number: 13093BR
Employment Type: Regular Employee
Job Id : 13093BR
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
We are currently seeking a Senior Manager, Compliance Reporting to join our Global Transparency Reporting team in our Tarrytown, New York facility. This position will report to the Director, Compliance Reporting in the Regeneron Law Department and will be responsible for data collection and aggregation related to all aspects of Regeneron’s US Transparency Program.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
• Working directly with internal and external parties to ensure procedures are in place to obtain data for reporting. This includes establishing new procedures where required.
• Tracking reports received from third parties and performing high-level reviews and analysis of reports to determine completeness of data. Evaluate when additional data is needed and obtains additional information from third-parties when appropriate.
• Upload completed reports into the Company’s Aggregate Spend system and perform detailed reconciliations to determine proper aggregation within the system.
• Performing analysis surrounding Healthcare Professionals (HCPs), including verification of licenses when necessary. Reviewing HCPs not passing validation with CMS and make the determination as to potential residency status.
• Preparing submission reports from the Company’s Aggregate spend system and determining completeness of such reports.
• Attend industry related trainings and bring back knowledge obtained to share with the team.
You will work closely with compliance team members and others across the organization to collect reports on and track expenditures to HCPs and institutions to satisfy applicable US State and Federal aggregate spend and related transparency regulations.
Qualified candidates will have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field and a minimum 7 year experience working in an accounting, finance or compliance function in the pharmaceutical/life sciences industry. A broad knowledge working with Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and, multiple operating systems and browsers is required. Prior knowledge of Aggregate Spend reporting is highly desired.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron’s unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 13093BR
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts