The Stats department is hiring! The Statistical Software Developer position supports the design, development, and implementation of statistical software applications and solutions supporting all areas of the business.
As a Statistical Software Developer, a typical day might include the following:
- Supports the development of custom statistical software solutions using defined user requirements.
- Demonstrates ability to learn and utilize suite of statistical software available and apply basic coding techniques to deliver services and solutions for internal customers.
- Supports authoring of documents (User Requirements, Testing Protocols, Summary Reports, etc.)
- Follows established procedures and processes, including learning and demonstrating software development best practices for development, debugging, and testing.
- Assists with administrative tasks associated with statistical software maintenance (licensing, deployment, periodic review, etc.)
This role may be for you if you have:
- Working knowledge of statistical software packages (JMP, R, or SAS)
- Proficient statistical programming skills, preferably in JSL
- Stays on track of multiple tasks and projects and informs management of progress and issues; escalates when necessary.
- Open and receptive to change while looking for opportunities to continuously improve processes.
- Capable of working in a team atmosphere
In order to be considered for this position, you must hold a BA/BS degree in analytical field such as computer science, statistics, mathematics, or a related field and
- Principal Statistical Software Developer: 8+ years experience
- Staff Statistical Software Developer: 10+ years experience
- May consider experience in lieu of education; level decided upon completion of an interview process
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)