The Associate Director of DO&PM Vendor & Relationship Management will be responsible for ensuring that a cohort of DO&PM and strategic vendor(s) relationships are running efficiently and productively. As a leader within the organization, they will be instrumental in the concept, design, growth and deliverables of clinical trial execution as it relates to external partnerships to assure the highest quality delivery of Clinical Programs, on time and within budget.
A typical day includes:
- Supporting oversight of clinical trial execution with external partners.
- Ensuring appropriate documentation of partnerships is developed and maintained
- Acting as operational lead for relationships with key CROs
- Responsibility for coordinating Joint Operations Committees, Executive Steering Committees, and other Governance Committees on behalf of Regeneron with key CROs including agendas, minutes, follow-up on action items
- Focusing across the portfolio in collaboration with Clinical Trial Management, Cost Management, Finance and Procurement to ensure the vendors are executing clinical trials within budget, on time, and of the highest quality, through cross-company and cross-partnership collaboration
- Developing and/or enhancing key vendor performance scorecards. Address areas of concern and provide recommendations to mitigate against poor performance
- Assessing portfolio resource demand and shortfall/mitigations for current and potential future portfolio with key vendors.
- Supporting integration of Regeneron and CRO teams and process to enhance success of new collaborations
This job may be for you if you have:
- Thorough understanding of the drug development process
- Experience in managing vendor relationships, preferably in the pharma/biotech space
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in relating to colleagues and associates both inside and outside the organization
- Good interpersonal skills, a team player
- Self-motivated, works effectively under pressure
- Detail oriented
- Outsourcing experience preferred
- Clinical trial management experience preferred
To be considered you must have a Bachelors' Degree and minimum of 10 years of experience and success in a clinical project/ trial management role. Experience working with or for a CRO is highly desired. This job may require up to 25% travel
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)