The Sr. Sourcing Manager will report to the Associate Director, Strategic Sourcing & Procurement and is responsible for development and execution of the Category Management strategy within assigned Information Technology categories for Cloud, Software, Hardware, Professional Services and Consulting for assigned business unit(s). She/he works collaboratively with business unit stakeholders to competitively assess the global supply base capabilities and qualifications for Regeneron’s interests. The Sr. Sourcing Manager owns the supplier relationship, actively participates in supplier selection, and manages ongoing performance and service delivery. She/he must have demonstrated capability to collaborate with stakeholders to manage a supply base and maximize value, minimize risk, and ensure quality & cost effectiveness.
A typical day might include the following:
- Leading and working with others to solve issues of diverse scope and provide analysis considering current business trends.
- Improve efficiency and produce high quality work in a cross functional environment.
- Drafting and negotiating specific local/global contractual agreements, while working with the internal legal department and inspire changes that are critical to Regeneron.
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies for respective area and spend responsibility.
- Solicit and analyze request for proposals, negotiate contracts, and ensure contract objectives are delivered (savings, SLAs, etc.).
This role might be for you if:
- Can build consensus, teamwork, and creativity within a collaborative team with limited supervision.
- You can manage local vendor/supplier relationships and ensure performance and accountability are tracked/improved.
- Develop and manage program policies and procedures ensuring compliance.
- Develop and execute local market procurement related programs while informing and influencing decision making at the management level.
To be considered, you must possess a bachelor's degree and 8+ years meaningful IT Sourcing experience. 6 years of IT sourcing in pharma/biotech is preferred. A CPSM/CPM/CTPE Certification is helpful. This role requires someone with solid understanding of sourcing contracting, ERP, eRFX systems, as well as knowledge of standard MS Suite. Previous leadership experience preferred, with excellent verbal and written skills. We are looking for someone with cost modeling knowledge and an ability to formulate high level presentations.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)