Process Sciences is a technical services department that deals with a range of scientific, technical, engineering and mathematical needs from the laboratory to the manufacturing floor. Process Sciences support the following areas: Upstream Sciences, Downstream Sciences, Analytical Technologies, IPC lifecycle, Data Analytics, Manufacturing Support, Process Validation and Process Solutions.
As a Temp Data Review Associate you will establish, organize and maintain effective process data co-ordination and data evaluation services.
A typical day might include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Accurately sourcing process data from paper records and database systems (e.g. LIMS, Qumas, OPM, Historian, Discoverant) to support IPC and other data monitoring needs
- Performing data collection and verified data entry tasks
- Working with cross-functional teams to co-ordinate process data collation
- Performing data review of scientific investigations
- Serving as a departmental liaison by providing data project updates
- Applying statistical and other software for commercial process data (e.g. JMP, PRIMR, Excel)
- Issuing knowledge base reports summarizing conclusion of data reviews
- Participating in training programs
This role might be for you if:
- You collaborate and operate effectively in a fast-paced environment
- You possess good attention to detail
To be considered for this opportunity you must hold a BS/BA in life sciences, mathematics, or a related field. May substitute relevant experience for educational requirement (e.g. Diploma in relevant discipline plus additional relevant experience). Familiarity with MS Excel is advantageous.
#IRELIM #JOBSIEST #LI-Onsite #REGNIEEC
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.