The Senior Human Performance Specialist organizes and drives various Human and Organizational Performance initiatives within the operation to generate reliable and resilient systems and processes with a focus on “Systems-thinking”. Works collaboratively to integrate human performance philosophy across IOPS (Industrial Operations & Product Supply) to support risk-management efforts while driving a blame-free culture.
As a Senior Human Performance Specialist, a typical day might include the following:
- Uses human performance tools (including error prevention tools, active error detection and workplace and work process design) to decrease the likelihood of human related events.
- Develops the capabilities of the organization by delivering human performance training that builds a blame-free culture and drives measurable improvements in work process design.
- Works with teams to support the human performance culture at IOPS.
- Prepares, distributes and presents project status reports to project team members and management.
- Facilitates and supports an on-the-floor leadership observation program.
- Facilitates a culture of open reporting and blame-free investigations to increase the capability of the site to drive to effective problem solving in human related events.
- May coach and mentor other individuals within the Continuous Improvement team.
- May assist in developing and using human performance tools (including error prevention tools, active error detection, and workplace and work process design), tailored to the Regeneron-IOPS culture, to decrease the likelihood of human related events.
- May manage others.
This role may be for you if:
- Working knowledge and demonstrated use of contemporary human performance principles.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work with teams to build effective working relationships through the organization.
- Ability to define problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to multi-task and operate independently within challenging timelines.
- Clear communication skills and comfort developing and providing instructor led trainings.
- Ability to think creatively and proactively propose solutions with an attention to detail.
In order to be considered for this position, you must hold a BS/BA in Human Factors, Cognitive Science, Cognitive Psychology, Resilience Engineering, Industrial & Organizational Psychology, User Center Design, Biomechanics or related discipline and
- Associate Specialist: 0-2 years relevant experience
- Specialist: Requires 2+ years of relevant experience
- Senior Specialist: 5+ years of relevant experience
- May consider experience in lieu of education; level decided upon completion of an interview process
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)