We are seeking a Director/Senior Director, IOPS (Industrial Operations and Product Supply) Communications, to be responsible for leading communications in support of Regeneron’s IOPS organization located in Rensselaer, NY, and a second production site in Limerick, Ireland. This role will partner with site leaders and provide strategic counsel and tactical support to keep employees informed, engaged and focused on business priorities; drive operational excellence, data integrity and regulatory compliance; nurture a culture where people feel a sense of belonging and great pride in their work; support efforts to build the sites’ presence and profile as a preferred employer within local communities; and lead social impact efforts for IOPS.
The successful candidate will be a member of the global Corporate Affairs team, which thinks strategically and drives at a high level to support our fast-growing company and unique culture -- where colleagues are passionate about their work and our mission to bring meaningful new medicines to patients in need. The team is focused on strengthening Regeneron’s reputation by developing strategies and programs that (1) distinguish our science, medicines and patient focus, (2) sustain culture and drive employee engagement, and (3) advance and differentiate our corporate responsibility commitments.
A typical day might include:
- Lead, mentor and develop a team based in Rensselaer and Limerick.
- Create innovative programs internally that leverage knowledge of diverse channels for enhancing employee communications. Establish success metrics to measure and demonstrate communications effectiveness.
- Partner with IOPS Human Resources (HR) and IOPS Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) teams to advance people and culture strategies and ensure optimal employee experience through internal communications.
- Partner with external and digital communications teams to raise awareness about IOPS successes and the people behind them.
- Work with contractors and vendors to implement and manage communication and engagement programs.
This role may be for you if you have:
- BS/BA in related field and 12-15+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience developing and implementing corporate and site communications programs for one or more publicly traded companies is preferred but not required.
- Previous supervisory experience in planning, organizing, and directing programs targeting a diverse workforce across a multi-site, multi-building manufacturing organization.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and determine priorities within a matrixed reporting structure; confidence to share new ideas; strong influencer and relationship builder.
- Strong analytical capabilities. Ability to reach sound decisions quickly, often with incomplete information, in a fast paced and rapid-growing organization.
- Direct experience with a range of communication channels and formats, including digital technologies, intranets, video, etc.
- Commitment to our Regeneron Way values: lead with science, take on big ideas, make it happen, be great together, and do what’s right.
*This role will be onsite in Rensselaer, NY and a full relocation assistance plan is available.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)