As an Associate Director, Strategic Business Planning & Execution you will provide strategic & operational project management excellence to our Immunology & Inflammation Global Medical Affairs Therapeutic Area Heads & Medical Directors. We work cross functionally (medical, commercial, development) and collaboratively with our alliance partner supporting Regeneron’s Scientific Share of Voice securing positive patient outcomes. Additionally, you will have oversight to all Global Medical Affairs Interventional & Non Interventional Studies, ensuring a base scientific understanding to guide teams ensuring study timelines and achievements.
This position is located in our Sleepy Hollow, NY offices and will have an on-site requirement of 3 + days/week. We cannot offer a fully remote option. If eligible, we can offer relocation assistance.
A typical day may include the following:
• Support I&I within the Franchise leading the execution of Global & US Medical Affairs tactics as defined in the Medical Impact Plans.
• Drive the creation of the Annual Medical Affairs Strategic & Tactical Plans. Will track and report on progress.
• Collaborate with Global Clinical Operations, the Alliance & other functional areas as applicable
• Conducts kickoff, core team, and line function meetings
• Ensures ownership for all tactics ensuring completion on time & within budget
• Awareness & understanding of all Phase 4, Registry, IIS & Strategic Collaboration Studies
• Translates key project timelines & strategic program imperatives resulting in seamless execution
• Handles operational plans & associated budgets working in collaboration with Finance
• Provides project-related support to all process-related aspects with regards to the implementation & execution of publication plans, advisory boards/scientific committees, expert consultations, steering/scientific committees & management of outside vendors
• Ensures compliant execution of all Medical Affairs activities & assists with the review & development of departmental procedural documents in accordance with agency regulations & guidance
• Support the Global Medical Affairs TA Heads in the development & management of department metrics & oversees/leads. Projects may include: (Dashboard, Integrated Project Plans, Goals & Achievements).
• Ensures well-aligned & effective collaboration between internal functions, business partners relevant to the franchise & Alliance teams.
• Support the execution & building of strategic needs around business process enhancements & designing adequate platforms to support current & future business needs
• Accountable managing project budgets &related expenses; assists with departmental-wide budget planning & forecasting
• Takes matrix leadership role and/or participates as active member on cross functional teams.
• Demonstrates a strong ability to collaborate with the commercial/marketing organization ensuring our strategy, plan & execution follow medical input & direction
This may be for you if:
• Effectively interacts with & collaborates at all levels in the organization, including effective interface at the senior management level
• Have experience leading a multifunctional team without direct line accountability.
• Can demonstrate successful implementation of process improvement
• Understand how to translating & present complex (scientific) information to others effectively
To be considered you are required to have a Bachelor’s Degree with >7 years’ experience (Advanced degree preferred) with working understanding of early and late stage drug development. Strong knowledge of applicable regulatory agency regulations, guidelines and/or specifications (FDA, EMA, ICH) required. Proven ability to initiate & lead large, cross-function projects, operationally & strategically, seeing it through completion. Demonstrated outstanding project management skills. Experience working within an alliance highly desirable.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)