Within this role you will be responsible to maintain site compliance of operations inclusive of but not limited to Manufacturing, Quality Systems, Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Facilities Maintenance, Materials Handling, and QA Validation in accordance with mandated regulatory requirements and site expectations.
As a QA Material Supplier Specialist (Associate / Specialist level), a typical day might include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for reviewing and approval of the following types of documents, relating to area functions: master records, executed records, Failure investigations, change control documents, corrective/preventative action documents, standard operating procedures, validation protocols and summary reports, incursions, QC data, raw material tests
- Reviewing procedures, policies and other instructional documents to ensure compliance with company policy and local and international regulatory requirements
- Actively participating in continuous improvement initiatives
- Participating in regulatory and customer audits
- Collaborating with functional departments to resolve issues and maintain compliance Identify gaps in systems and develop feasible plans for correction
- Training of personnel on quality system processes
To be considered for this opportunity you should have a Requires BSc/BEng in scientific discipline or related field. Assoc Specialist level requires 0-2 years relevant experience in pharmaceutical or related industry. Specialist level requires 2-4 years relevant experience in pharmaceutical or related industry.
Biologics manufacturing experience desired.
#LI-Onsite #IREADV #JOBSIEPR #REGNIEQA
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.