As an Associate Manager Technology Transfer, you will manage a team supporting intercompany and intracompany technology transfer of late-stage and commercial biopharmaceutical drug substance manufacturing processes for monoclonal antibodies/therapeutic proteins.
A typical day might include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Managing the team responsible for the technology transfer project management or technology transfer technical support
- Managing external and internal organizational resources to achieve the requirements of the project plan
- Collaborating with all relevant departments to coordinate technology transfer activities
- Facilitating/leading/coordinating IOPS core team activities in support of technology transfer (document review and approval; knowledge transfer; process support) to ensure that all relevant information and materials are successfully communicated and utilized during manufacturing in accordance with agreed upon timeline
- Tracking team activities and timelines to ensure that the deliverables within the project plan are met and are on-time
- Preparing, distributing & presenting project status reports to project team members and management
- Managing and setting priorities for specific projects/programs
- Providing project management and/or technical support pertaining to technology transfer
- Establishing strong relationships with intracompany and intercompany (partners, CMOs) counterparts
- Managing, organizing and delegating assignments and reviewing work of direct reports
- Providing leadership to generate options to resolve problems, prioritizing and deciding appropriate courses of actions; implementing decisions
- Overseeing, participating and approving interviewing, hiring and training of departmental employees; Conducting performance evaluation for direct reports
- Defining, documenting and establishing controls for technology transfer and knowledge management; identifying continuous improvement activities to improve performance
- Leading special projects as assigned
To be considered for this opportunity you should have a BSc/BEng in a scientific discipline or engineering with 5 years of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Biopharmaceutical process development, manufacturing, or process engineering experience is preferred.
#IRELIM #JOBSIEST #LI-Onsite
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.