We are looking to a fill a Business Systems Analyst position with a Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm schedule. This position translates QC IT needs and requirements into viable innovative IT solutions. Coordinates and leads Quality Control (QC) IT projects (LIMS – Laboratory Information Management System, ELN – Electronic Laboratory Notebook, SDMS – Scientific Data Management System, Empower) and activities to support ongoing Quality Control department needs. This position reports directly to a QC Manager.
As a Business Systems Analyst, a typical day might include the following:
- Remains aware of QC needs and defines the corresponding IT requirements.
- Develops IT solution proposals to fulfill the requirements.
- Leads multi-functional teams to define and prioritize QC IT projects and initiatives.
- Communicates needs, priorities and due dates to the IOPS IT group.
- Coordinates the needs of QC functional areas and establish priorities for LIMS configurations, such as implementation of new specifications, design of LIMS templates for new/revised test methods, design of queries and reports.
- Raises issues, such as priority conflicts or project timeline delays, to QC management.
- Works with the IT group on projects such as defining User Requirement Specifications and execution/development of test plans.
- Completes tasks related to the support and management of QC owned software (LIMS, ELN, SDMS)- approving/processing/owning change controls, and account change requests.
- Provides administrative and compliance support for additional computerized systems such as: QUMAS (document and process management system), ELN, SDMS, Empower, and lab scheduling software.
- Maintains Lab scheduling application including configuration of new products, tests, configuring new users, updating analyst test qualifications. Works with users and vendor to define and implement system features and improvements.
- Provides training and support to QC end-users.
- Writes and revises Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), User Requirement Specifications (URSs) and Functional Requirement Specifications (FRSs) with current formats.
- Reviews documents and ensures consistency with SOPs and current formats.
This role might be for you if you:
- Have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to effectively interact with all levels.
- Have a good attention to detail and organizational skills
- Have the ability to handle multiple projects and changing priorities with organizational and time management skills.
- Have a positive, proactive approach to drive projects/tasks to completion.
- Are a strong, dependable team player.
- Have a familiarity with electronic lab management systems and quality compliance requirements.
To be considered for a Business Systems Analyst you must be willing and able to work Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm. You must have the following Analyst: BS/BA in related field; may substitute relevant industry experience in lieu of educational requirement. Requires minimum of 2 years of relevant laboratory and/or database LIMS experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience with Labware LIMS or another LIMS; super-user or administrative role experience is preferred. Level is determined based on qualifications relevant to the role.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)