Within this role you will coordinate and support the technical training program and administers electronic learning management system.
As a Technical Training Coordinator, a typical day might include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Determining training requirements by department/function in the learning management system
- Updating training system as approved changes are requested
- Initiating and implementing annual training requirement review
- Creating and delivering new employee training requirements
- Developing and delivering new employee orientation program
- Training employees on training delivery system
- Running and delivering reports on training requirements to management as required
- Facilitating departmental training requests ad hoc
- Coordinating and assisting with annual GMP training initiatives
- Promoting continuous improvement of all training programs
To be considered for this position you should have a BS/BA in related field or equivalent experience; will substitute related experience for education.
#LI-Onsite #JOBSIEST #IRELIM
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.