Regeneron is currently looking to for a Lead Quality Control Analyst with a 2nd shift, Tuesday-Saturday, 2:00pm-10:30pm schedule. Regeneron successfully manufactures a range of biopharmaceuticals for patients worldwide, including our approved therapeutic proteins and those involved in clinical studies. This position will be responsible for performing routine release and stability testing of Drug Product. This position will have direct reports.
As a Lead Quality Control Analyst, a typical day might include the following:
- Provides on-the-floor guidance and support to employees.
- Ensures employees timesheets are completed on time.
- Monitors employees training to ensure that all requirements are met, including OJT.
- Maintain up to date training records for self and direct reports.
- Perform minimally monthly performance feedback meetings with direct reports.
- Escalates all performance issues to management and/or HR.
- Conduct testing that supports the stability and release of manufactured Drug Product utilizing several manual and instrumental techniques
- Calibrate and maintain laboratory equipment
- Perform review of testing performed within the laboratory to ensure compliance with standards
- Assist in the validation and qualification of new and transferred controlled test procedures
- Perform investigations
- Write and revise controlled test procedures and SOPs
- Participate in required training activities
This role might be for you if you:
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Can quickly learn new tasks and execute them independently, while excelling at keeping all impacted parties well advised.
- Have a strong attention to detail
To be considered for the Lead Quality Control Analyst you must be willing and able to work 2ndt shift, Tuesday-Saturday, 2:00pm-10:30pm. You must have a BS/BA in Chemistry, Biochemistry or related scientific discipline and 1+ years of relevant experience. Qualified applicants must be able to pass a visual acuity exam according to SOP requirements. Level is determined based on qualifications relevant to the role.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (hourly)