Regeneron is currently looking for an Associate Manager Drug Product to join our Process Sciences department. The Associate Manager leads a team of employees responsible for the development of robust drug product processes that enable Regeneron’s mission to deliver life transforming medications to patients globally. The team is response for supporting each drug product unit operation from freeze/thaw, through filling and inspection. Additionally they handle development, industrialization, troubleshooting, and validation of drug product processes at manufacturing sites, both international and domestic.
As an Associate Manager Drug Product- Process Sciences , a typical day might include the following:
- Leads an engineering and scientific team to develop fully characterized fill processes for
new biologic drug products.
- Oversees all activities associated with biologics’ fill processes including incoming
inspection of components, developing and characterizing fill process parameters,
managing technical transfer and validation of fill processes at CMOs, and supporting
filling activities in manufacturing.
- Establishes and maintains an advanced analytical laboratory to support fill process
development activities and development/manufacturing investigations.
- Manages investigations associated with fill processes to identify a root cause(s) and to
identify and implement effective corrective and preventive actions.
- Reviews and/or approves manufacturing documentation associated with the transferred
- Develops validation procedures reflecting best practices in the industry and provides on the-floor support and oversight during process validation campaigns.
- Develops organizational standards and systems for filling processes to meet growing
- Establishes the standard procedures for fill process development activities and integrates
those with other Regeneron business and quality systems.
- Establishes an internal and external network to stay abreast of current regulatory
environment and industry standards.
- Support innovation mindset within the organization and encourage development of novel ideas.
- Supports and mentors colleagues at various levels within the organization. Development
of colleagues in a key part of the role.
This role might be for you if you:
- Have a strong background in analytical chemistry and/or antibody test methods.
- Excel at critical thinking and problem solving.
- Enjoy collaborating with internal and external partner organizations, vendor/suppliers etc.
- Have strong communication skills with the ability to influence, and engage at all levels of the organization, while encouraging a collaborative and inclusive environment.
- Feel comfortable having challenging conversations and providing feedback.
- Possess strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
To be considered for the Associate Manager- Drug Product you must be willing and able to work Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm. You must have a BS/BA in materials science, physics, chemistry, engineering or biological sciences with 6+ years industry experience and leadership experience.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)