As a Process Sciences Associate (Monitoring & Analytics) you will provide data and analytical support, to establish, organize and maintain effective data co-ordination and data evaluation services pertaining to process monitoring and modelling of biological drugs.
A typical day might include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Supporting the implementation, expansion and continuous improvement of Regeneron’s Application of the In-Process Control (IPC) program
- Accurately sourcing process data from paper records and database systems (LIMS, Qumas, OPM, Historian) to support IPC and other data monitoring needs
- Performing data co-ordination and verified data entry tasks
- Applying statistical and quality engineering tools for commercial process data
- Using statistical process control (SPC), process capability and other appropriate tools to monitor process performance, identify trends, and support investigations
- Working with cross-functional departments to co-ordinate process data collation
- Working with cross-functional departments to ensure process data is being used to maximize process understanding and facilitate continuous improvement opportunities (i.e. real time process monitoring)
- Issuing knowledge base reports summarizing conclusion of data reviews and analysis.
To be considered for this opportunity you must hold a BS/BA in mathematics/statistics, science or a related field. May consider another degree discipline with relevant experience. Experience in a biopharmaceutical setting is an advantage.
#IRELIM #JOBSIEPR #LI-Onsite
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.