The Executive Protection Specialist will be responsible for the transportation and protection of Regeneron executives and other personnel at Regeneron work campuses and offsite events. The Executive Protection Specialist will provide for the welfare, physical protection, and security of Regeneron executives and other personnel by performing armed executive protection missions. The position will be based in Tarrytown, NY, with extensive travel.
A typical day might include:
- Provide close protection services as required.
- Monitor threat intelligence and develop risk management procedures and protocols.
- Provide security for corporate functions and special events.
- Travel both domestically and internationally.
- Serve as trusted advisor regarding security and risk management matters.
- Coordinate and oversee logistics, travel, and transportation requirements.
- Conduct security assessments, advances and site surveys as needed.
- Serve as liaison with public and private entities as required to conduct duties.
- Coordinate with other departments and members of staff as required.
- Provide workplace violence mitigation during hostile terminations and times of increased vigilance.
- Assist with protection schedules and team assignments, including C-Suite office coverage as needed.
- Prepare mission plans and submit all required reporting in a timely manner.
- Promptly identify and escalate deficiencies/failures.
- Operate and maintain protective, operational, and communications equipment.
- Maintain inspections, cleanliness, and travel log information for assigned vehicle(s).
- Take direction and guidance from Corporate Security Executive Director or assigned supervisor.
- Frequent standing and/or walking which may be required for long periods of time.
- On occasion, may be required to perform stressful and physical activity.
- 24/7 availability required, including holidays.
- All other duties, as assigned.
This role might be for you if you have:
- Former Law Enforcement and/or Military Experience required.
- Previous Executive Protection experience required.
- Must possess HR218 certification and maintain ability to possess a firearm.
- Possess or ability to acquire Transportation Security Administration (TSA) Armed Security Officer (ASO) certification.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive corporate information.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate must have the ability to work with limited supervision, make sound decisions and communicate with senior members of the organization.
- Ability to maintain physical standards and successfully complete Executive Protection advanced training as required.
- Must successfully pass a mental health fitness for duty examination upon request
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (hourly)