The Warehouse department is hiring! This position is responsible for the receipt, documentation, and movement of inventory and non-inventory items within the plant and from outside sources. This position also performs labeling and shipping functions as needed.
- 1st Wed – Sat 6am - 430pm
- 2nd Wed – Sat 12pm – 1030pm
As a Warehouse Associate, a typical day might include the following:
- Unloads trucks, lifts heavy items, and operates a forklift.
- Unpacks and checks goods received against purchase orders or invoices. Maintains paper and/or electronic records of received goods.
- Transfers materials physically to QA Release Area, appropriate storage location, or process area. Documents transfers in computerized systems.
- Prepares and maintains paper and electronic records of materials received. Confirms accuracy of inventory receipts per packing slip and/or Certificate of Analysis.
- Examines, stocks, and distributes materials in inventory and to manufacturing.
- Fills requisitions and dispenses items to production workers manually and electronically.
- Generates labels and applies labels to received inventory.
- Schedules deliveries of incoming raw materials.
- Packs out materials being shipped per SOP’s Loads Trucks for shipment
- Cleans organizes and maintains materials, area, tools and CTU’s including disposes of cardboard, and other packaging debris
- Assists with shipping of finished products for filling, labeling and distribution.
- Assists with receipt of finished product from fillers, labelers and any other source.
- May take inventory and cycle counts, participate in the Supplier Corrective Action Request (SCAR) program and participates in NOE’s, EOE’s, or CAPA’s as required
- May be required to write SOP's and interact with vendors, contractors, etc.
- Follows established safety practices and SOPs in a cGMP environment.
This role may be for you if you:
- Ability to think creatively, proactively and propose solutions with attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively communicate issues and ideas with peers and with management.
- Ability to build effective working relationships throughout the organization.
- Ability to operate independently while maintaining deadlines.
- Self-starter with a resilient, can-do attitude
- Ability to adapt to a quickly changing environment.
In order to be considered for this position, you must hold a high school diploma/GED and:
- Warehouse Associate I: 0-2 years experience
- Warehouse Associate II: 2+ years experience
- Warehouse Associate III: 4+ years experience
- Associate’s degree and/or warehouse experience preferred
- Experience in a cGMP environment preferred
- Experience operating a forklift, handheld scanner and or CDL is a plus
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (hourly)