This role is part of Supply Chain Inventory Management team and would be responsible for managing components that support external manufacturing of labeled drug product. This role will be mainly responsible for managing Secondary and Tertiary Packaging items such as cartons, labels, and literature among others.
As an Analyst Inventory Management, a typical day might include the following:
- Ensure requirements across the sites are identified and that all material demand is being managed. Participate in SIOP Process to ensure issues are identified and Supply Risks are mitigated
- Create PO Requisition and maintain inventories of materials and supplies necessary to meet production demands.
- Support procurement to pay process through management of open orders, working with warehouse on timely receipt of materials, and helping resolve any constraints with invoice payment.
- Support new product development and launches
- Confer with QA/QC/Manufacturing/Procurement/Technical Teams to coordinate delivery of supplies, production and shipping activities to meet manufacturing requirements, and to resolve complaints or eliminate delays.
- Communicate requirements through participation in Forecasts to the Supply base, ensuring future product requirements are identified and managed
- Design or assist design of Excel/SharePoint models, tools, templates and analytics to identify and improve reporting efficiency to allow access to the routine reports and ad hoc information requests for all the supply chain stakeholders.
- Strengthen relationship and work with key stakeholders to develop consigned inventory/vendor managed programs in line with inventory stocking policies.
- Assist with regular operational meetings; represent as needed or perform other activities as required by the business.
- Complete reports required to support supply chain team including Open Order reporting, Inventory reports etc.
- Other duties, administrative and support tasks, as deemed necessary.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Able to prioritize, re-prioritize as needed and adapt to change.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced setting.
- Relationship builder with customers and internal key stakeholders.
- Comfortable in ambiguous environment and ability to translate ambiguity into actionable steps.
- Courage to ask the right questions in a cross-functional setting.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Continuous improvement focus.
- Experience in pharmaceutical / biotech industry is a plus. Lean/Six Sigma/Continuous Improvement knowledge a plus.
- APICS or other related purchasing certifications a plus.
In order to be considered for this position, you must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain Management or Science background and
- Associate Analyst: 0-2 years of experience
- Analyst: 2+ years of experience
- Senior Analyst: 5+ years of experience
- May consider experience in lieu of education; level decided upon completion of an interview process
- Pharmaceutical or biotechnology experience a plus
- Masters’ degree a plus
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)