Within this role you will be responsible to support the Process Sciences Department with analysis, troubleshooting, and process validation of manufacturing bioprocesses.
As a Senior Process Scientist (Manufacturing Support) a typical day might include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Performing scientific process investigations with relevant departments as required
- Authors Process Validation protocols and reporting activities
- Performing product impact assessments
- Developing and writing protocols for manufacturing support activities
- Presenting findings at group and possibly at interdepartmental meetings
- Communicating information on current process data and other IOPS initiatives which may impact process development and/or technology transfer
- Applies statistical process control tools in monitoring the manufacturing process
- Investigating OOS and OOL IPCs
- Participating in process and quality risk assessments
- Presenting process monitoring data to IOPS Management as necessary
- Assisting in troubleshooting activities associated with the manufacturing process
- Supporting technology transfer activities as needed
- Reviewing and/or approving manufacturing documentation associated with the transferred process
To be considered for this opportunity you must hold a PhD in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering or a related field with 3+ years experience; may consider another discipline with added relevant experience or an MSc Biotechnology or related field with 6+ years relevant experience. Experience in a biopharmaceutical setting is desirable.
#LI-Onsite #JOBSIEST #IRELIM
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.