We are looking for an experienced Facilities Project Engineer to join our growing Facilities Engineering team. Our team oversees the design, construction and commissioning of existing and new facilities and/or equipment. We manage critical projects including renovation and re-purposing of existing space. We provide engineering support for existing equipment and manufacturing operations to support our life-changing medications.
In this role, a typical day might include:
- Managing various sized & multiple disciplined projects related to design and construction of existing or new facilities / utilities including start-up and commissioning.
- Estimating cost of projects, establishing contracts and specifications for labor materials and equipment for construction projects, and securing bids from contractors with the help of design consultants
- Leading design reviews, site acceptance and construction / modification.
- Evaluating and making recommendations concerning changes in contract documents and ensuring that authorized changes are implemented, in accordance with federal, state, and local building codes.
- Coordinating projects with other departments to minimize risk and impact to existing and ongoing operations.
- Designing and implementing work in compliance with all safety, site cleanliness, and current good manufacturing practices (cGMPs).
- Preparing engineering evaluations and test plans for and executing modification change control documentation.
- Implementing corrective/preventative actions for existing equipment and manufacturing processes
- Assisting in investigations of process equipment, utility systems, and control system anomalies, as well as safety incidents.
- Supporting QA/Validation department by preparing design documents and assisting in protocol execution.
This role might be for you if you:
- Enjoy being able to think independently to make quality decisions based on analyzing available and potentially limited information.
- Find working in an ambiguous environment with changing priorities exciting.
- Want to do more than just project management or troubleshooting, balancing your technical and project management skills.
- Have demonstrated strengths with strong interpersonal, cross-cultural communication.
- Show resiliency and flexibility in the face of challenging situations.
- Are skilled at planning and tracking project activities and schedule.
To be considered for this Facilities Project Engineer position, you must have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant engineering field and the following minimum years of related experience for each level:
- Facilities Project Engineer: 2+
- Senior Facilities Project Engineer: 5+
- Principal Project Manager-Facilities Engineering: 8+, including some experience in a GMP environment
Level will be determined based on qualifications relevant to the role.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)