We are currently looking to add a Supervisor to our growing HVAC team working a 1st Shift, 8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday schedule. The Supervisor HVAC will be responsible for supervision and oversight of the HVAC teams and overall maintenance program for HVAC equipment.
As a Supervisor HVAC, a typical day might include the following:
- Supervising teams that maintain HVAC equipment and supporting equipment including Building Automation Systems.
- Providing mentorship to facilities HVAC team and HVAC consultants.
- Overall management of systems utilizing computer driven Building Automation System (BAS) and PLC controls and managing BAS contractors.
- Ensuring the HVAC team is reviewing, monitoring, responding and reacting to alarm notifications from the Building Automation Systems.
- Ensuring assignment and completion of scheduled HVAC Preventative Maintenance and corrective maintenance activities.
- Performing supervisory responsibilities including timesheet review and approval, employee development, and performance feedback.
- Planning, scheduling, and coordinating outside contractors/vendors to perform scheduled and/or non-scheduled Preventative Maintenance or general work.
- Scheduling, assigning, completing and reviewing incursions specific to HVAC activities.
- Communicating and coordinating with the appropriate people and groups when planned and unplanned work events occur.
- Participating in compliance and HVAC related investigations and providing insight from team.
- Maintaining and ordering adequate equipment, spare parts and supplies for HVAC inventory.
This role might be for you if you:
- Have previous leadership experience and enjoy leading and mentoring team members.
- Continuously drive to improve processes for improved performance.
- Can follow current good manufacturing practices (cGMPs) including proper communication of compliance related events to facilities compliance team.
- Ensure safe and efficient hands-on maintenance of all plant manufacturing equipment and related support equipment with strict adherence to SOPs, cGMPs, GDPs and quality standards.
- Have a solid understanding of industrial HVAC systems including maintenance of industrial Air Handler Units.
- Are EPA certified for refrigeration gases.
To be considered for the Supervisor HVAC position you need to be willing and able to work 1st Shift (8:00am-4:30pm), Monday - Friday schedule. Applicants ideally should have an AAS and at least 5 years of experience in AC, Heating, Chilled Water Systems, Building Automation Controls, and Maintenance. Electronic, PLC, mechanical and building automation systems experience in pharmaceutical industry is preferred. We may substitute relevant work experience in lieu of education. Previous management or leadership experience is required.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)