Regeneron is currently looking to fill a QC Analyst position in our QC Sample Management department with a 2nd shift schedule, Wednesday - Saturday, 1pm-11:30pm. Regeneron successfully manufactures a range of biopharmaceuticals for patients worldwide, including our approved therapeutic proteins and those involved in clinical studies. Quality Control’s role is to ensure product quality and patient safety. Our QC Sample Management department acts as the gatekeepers of QC, accessioning and triaging samples as they are submitted for testing; the QC Analyst position performs a variety of sample receipt functions as well as routine sample inventory and disposal.
As a QC Analyst in Sample Management, a typical day might include the following:
- Verification of sample submissions to Quality Control
- Receipt of samples and documentation of transactions in Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
- Handling, storage, and organization of samples
- Delivery of samples to QC laboratories for testing as required
- Interacting with outside customers and functional peer groups
- Compliance with all pertinent regulatory agency requirements
- Verification of instrument/device calibration prior to use
- Preparation of samples for shipment
- Performing sample inventory and disposal
- Ensuring compliance with SOPs; reports any quality or other anomalies through the Deviation Notification and Resolution system
- Participation in required training activities
This role might be for you if you:
- Thrive working in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to multitask
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Enjoy interacting with a variety of cross-functional teams and can communicate effectively
- Can work in a team environment but can also take ownership of technical or business-related projects and improvements
- Can perform tasks within appropriate timeframes while maintaining accuracy
To be considered for the QC Analyst in Sample Management position you must be willing and able to work a 2nd shift schedule, Wednesday - Saturday, 1pm-11:30pm. You must have the following: BS/BA in Life Sciences or related field; will substitute relevant experience for education. Level is determined based on qualifications relevant to the role.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (hourly)