We are looking for someone to work closely with all Refrigeration Specialists regarding refrigerated equipment. Provides support for inspections, repairs, replacements, relocations, exchanges, pick-up & deliveries, preventive maintenance, and general service requests.
A typical day might include:
- Provide support services, maintenance, and repairs for all refrigeration systems.
- Perform service and maintenance of -80 freezers,
- 20 freezers, refrigerators, incubators and cold rooms
- Responds to REES Alarms 24/7, addresses REES Monitoring issues, service and maintain the REES system.
- Installation of new refrigerated systems as required
- Performs equipment preventative and corrective maintenance.
- Updates the freezer/refrigerator/cold room Emergency contact lists and locations
- Relocates equipment as needed.
- Performs facilities work requests using computerized IWMS and documenting work product.
- Provides specialized and/or general support when required to other departments.
- Participates in departmental meetings.
- Available 24/7 for emergency response.
- Operate equipment required to complete tasks efficiently
- Operate company vehicles.
This role might be for you if you have:
- High school diploma minimum
- 5+ years of relevant experience required
- Knowledge of Refrigeration systems and standard methodologies
- Refrigeration electrical trouble shooting
- Ability to read system pipping and electrical schematics
- Adept in the use of mobile communication devices
- Knowledgeable in the use of the REES Environmental Monitoring System
- Ability to manage numerous tasks/projects simultaneously
- Type 2 Refrigerant Certification or higher (Universal CFC Certification)
- Able to lift 50lbs and work at heights
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (hourly)