The Supply Chain department is hiring! The Senior Director, Supply Chain Process Excellence works in cooperation with the Senior Vice President Supply Chain, to provide the leadership, intellectual impetus, and strategic direction to improve the global capability and efficiency in all areas of Supply Chain including, but not limited to, Supply & Demand Planning, Warehousing, Transport & Trade, Inventory Management and Reporting.
As a Senior Director, Supply Chain Process Excellence , a typical day might include the following:
- Leads and Contributes to the identification and delivery of strategic and tactical improvements in end-to-end supply chain.
- Assesses and provides direction, guidance and leadership to projects, processes, remediation efforts and other critical business needs.
- Coordinates and Owns Program Management Office leveraging standard processes to manage and monitor progress versus plan ensuring timing and effective project deliverables.
- Utilizes performance metrics presented in management forums to identify opportunities; probes business practices to identify opportunities and works cross-functionally to drive change through people, process, and infrastructure as appropriate for the situation.
- Identifies SCM tools and performance metrics to facilitate and monitor performance management and drive action.
- Challenges proposed solutions to ensure holistic, scalable solutions for projects are implemented.
- Ensures alignment within Industrial Operations and Product Supply (IOPS); identifies issues, facilitates and drives solutions in support of the business objectives.
- Ensures quality and timeliness of business objectives are met.
- Oversees cross-functional/cross-site programs to identify opportunities to implement organizational performance against a matrix structure.
- Leads special assignments across and within disciplines.
In order to be considered for this position, you must hold a BS/BA in a science-related discipline, business, project management or related field and
- Director: 10 years of experience with increasing responsibility in the healthcare or biotech industry or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Senior Director: 15 years of experience with increasing responsibility in the or
- May consider equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Healthcare or biotech industry preferred.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)