The Associate Director, Field Reporting will be accountable for the delivery, support, troubleshooting, enhancement and developing an enhancement roadmap for the reporting suite, known as "Navigator", supporting the Commercial Field Sales and Reimbursement teams.
As a key contributor to the Field Reporting team, this position is responsible for serving as the point person to ensure reports are accurate, timely and align to brand strategic priorities.
A Typical Day Might Look Like This:
To successfully achieve this, the position will manage contractors and act as a liaison with the following: field sales and access teams, business analytics counterparts, incentive compensation, commercial market access, commercial information technology, data vendors, and executive management.
By way of establishing close partnerships within this matrix, the position will collaborate as a critical thought leader to set and prioritize objectives to implement reporting enhancements, innovative approaches to reporting insights and partner with Field leadership to communicate to the field.
This Position Might Be For You If:
Develop Reporting Plans:
1) Partner with field teams to identify business objectives, strategies and key initiatives.
2) Design the roadmap for how and when to report insights, including the specific data sources & tools.
3) Identify optimal reporting solutions.
Execute Reporting Solutions:
4) Partner with field teams, IT, legal/compliance and technology partners on prioritization and design of new reports and enhancements.
5) Lead the execution of comprehensive project plans.
6) Directly manage contractors
Support production Reports:
7) Troubleshoot source of reporting anomalies and implement and communicate solutions to users.
8) Provide subject matter expertise regarding field reports, answer questions and supply training.
9) Continually optimize reports, partner with field teams to proactively uncover further unmet needs, business changes and potential challenges, establishing new reporting plans.
10) Maintain a line of sight to industry benchmarks regarding best practices in field reporting, integrate into Regeneron's standard field reporting practices where applicable.
11) Strive to enhance all data reporting and visuals to help the field identify insights more quickly
To be considered for this opportunity you must have a BA/BS, MA/MS preferred, and a minimum of 12 years in Pharmaceutical, Biotech, or healthcare-related industry. A minimum of 5 years supporting reporting and/or analytics functions. New drug and indication launch experience and sales force expansions. Supporting biologic drugs within Oncology, Ophthalmology and Cardiometabolic or specialty pharmaceuticals. Deep knowledge and hands-on working experience with IQVIA data (e.g. Xponent PlanTrak, DDD), 867 trade data, SPP and Patient Hub data (dispense and patient status). Use of business intelligence and reporting solutions (e.g. Tableau, SAS, Qlik, SQL). Knowledge of compliance rules governing reports to support Field Sales and Reimbursement teams.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)