We are looking for a key business partner to Commercial functions and Brand Teams to ensure that Regeneron’s interests are preserved, and our obligations are fulfilled throughout each of our collaborations. The Manager, Commercial Finance will have responsibilities for all aspects of business management including leading and completing the core processes for forecasting, budgeting, and analysis for decision support of Regeneron’s current and future commercial products.
A typical day may include:
- Assist in gathering, analyzing, and maintaining Commercial brand team budgets and quarterly reforecasts
- Assist in analyzing quarterly budget to actual variance reports by brand and cost center
- Serve as a liaison between Commercial, Medical Affairs and G&A to ensure optimal communication, information flow and company alignment
- Prepare financial analysis in support of ad hoc requests and various special projects
- Track and reconcile monthly headcount and FTE utilization reports, including assisting in the creation and upload of annual budget requests
- Work closely with internal Finance colleagues for corporate needs and deliverables associated with Commercial data
- Manage internal financial systems, coordinating quarterly reforecasts processes and ensuring data integrity.
- Develops long-range plans, budgets, and resource allocations (including headcount) for Commercial operations.
- Implements tools and manages the resource planning activities, including FTE utilization across multiple diverse programs and cost centers
This role might be for you if you have:
- Basic understanding of Commercialization of products in Biotech/Pharma industry
- Extensive experience with MS Excel, MS Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Oracle platform (Hyperion) in an administrative capacity
- Extensive technical expertise in finance, budgeting, and forecasting. Knowledge of automated systems for estimating, budgeting, forecasting, monitoring, planning, and allocating resources. Develops concepts, techniques, and standards. Considered to be an expert in the field within the organization.
- Ability to analyze Commercial financial data and prepare management reports. Strong modeling skills required.
- Required to produce accurate and timely financial budgets, forecasts, actuals, and variance analyses under tight deadlines. Must possess the ability to man
To be considered for this role you must have a minimum of a Bachelors degree, preferably in a related field. Masters Degree or MBA is preferred. You will need 8+ years of "progressive" industry/relevant professional experience; 5+ years of pharmaceutical/biotech marketing, product management, or related experience.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)