The Precision Medicine group at Regeneron is responsible for designing, implementing, executing, analyzing and interpreting the overarching clinical biomarker strategies for therapeutic candidates during clinical development. We are seeking to hire multiple individuals for Precision Medicine Strategy Lead (PMSL) roles at the Principal Scientist level, with backgrounds within Oncology and Immuno-Oncology. We are seeking someone to independently oversee the development and execution of biomarker strategies across one (or more) therapeutic areas depending on their areas of expertise.
As a Principal Scientist, a typical day may include the following:
- Program-level PM lead for implementation of strategic vision for clinical biomarkers in Oncology / Immuno-Oncology development that will broadly enable advances in target identification, indication selection, early indication of biological activity and patient stratification/selection
- Serve as an individual contributor and senior-level representative of Precision Medicine on Oncology development teams and deliver biomarker strategies to key programs from initial concept to execution, data delivery and results interpretation
- Collaborate with Oncology Discovery Research and product development teams to facilitate appropriate incorporation of Precision Medicine and clinical biomarker strategies for molecules in discovery phases (leading to candidate molecule selection)
- Represent Regeneron and work with colleagues from allied companies to develop and implement strategies for partnered alliances
- Collaborate with clinical operations teams to implement specific biomarker and exploratory sample collection and analyses in Oncology clinical studies in selected programs
- Design, oversee and manage internal and external research collaborations in areas of clinical technologies and translational research
- Accountability for ensuring complex clinical assays used in programs in the TFA portfolio of Oncology clinical development are fit-for-purpose (whether developed and validated internally or externally)
- Collaborate with internal Regeneron laboratories (e.g. Discovery Research, Molecular Profiling, Regeneron Genetics Center, DNA core, BioAnalysis, etc.) to develop plan for validation and application of research assays
This role may be for you if:
- You have the ability to drive, manage, execute and deliver results for complex multi-functional projects
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills and high emotional intelligence, organizational skills and effective team skills
- Strong track record in mentorship and development of direct reports
To be considered for this position, you must have a Ph.D. and/or M.D.and 5+ years’ experience participating effectively on cross-disciplinary teams in pharmaceutical or biotech industry. Additionally, at least 2-3 years in clinical development, with a track record of high impact in drug development. Other levels considered depending on experience. We are need experience in Oncology, Immuno-Oncology or Immune-Inflammatory disease drug development. Extensive insight and experience in basic, translational or clinical research related to biomarkers, pharmacogenetics, imaging, and/or other clinical technologies. We need someone with strong understanding of technical, regulatory, clinical, and strategic aspects of these areas required.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)