We are seeking a highly motivated Sr. Scientist with expertise in antibody and protein engineering, who will lead development of novel fit-for-purpose bi- and multi-specific antibodies for use in targeting of viral gene therapies. This candidate will play a key role in designing, producing, and evaluating engineered antibodies panel in collaboration with Regeneron Genetic Medicine (RGM) team.
As a Sr. Scientist in Antibody Engineering for Genetic Medicine, a typical day may include the following:
- Applying molecular and structural biology expertise to rationally design new bi- and multi-specific antibody based upon specific antigenic requirements.
- Producing engineered antibodies panel through mammalian expression and purification.
- Performing in vitro cell-handling experiments, including cell transfection, and cell transduction with viral vectors.
- Running and troubleshooting assays, including ELISA, FACS, Western blotting, qPCR, and fluorescence microscopy imaging.
- Collaborating with the Regeneron Genetics Medicine group to align on fit-for-purpose engineered antibody designs and coordinating cross-departmental research objectives.
- Analyzing and presenting data at group and departmental meetings, and maintaining records in electronic lab notebooks.
This role may be for you if:
- You are result-driven and fast-learning.
- You can efficiently coordinate multiple projects in a collaborative environment.
- You have strong organizational, time-management, and presentation skills.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative and cross-functional team.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have a Ph.D. in molecular biology, biochemistry, cell biology, virology or a related field, or a bachelor's or Master's degree with ten plus years of relevant experience. A strong record of innovation and research accomplishments in the field of antibody/protein engineering or viral delivery is recommended. Experience in working with in vitro viral transduction assays, FACS and various cell/molecular techniques (transfection, RNA/protein analysis, immunostaining) are preferred.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)