Regeneron is currently looking for a Quality Control Scientist for our Technical Resources Chemistry team. This is a lab-based position that performs assay development, characterization, optimization, transfer, validation, and investigation for the Quality Control (QC) chemistry group. We are seeking a motivated scientist with a strong background in Chemistry to provide mentorship and supervision for release, stability, and in-process testing and assay development.
In this role a typical day might include the following:
- Implementing validations, qualifications and development using HPLC, UPLC and UV and other methods.
- Reviewing new test procedures and assays.
- Facilitating assay transfer from R&D to business partners.
- Organizing analytical assay transfer internally and externally.
- Participating in technical troubleshooting and problem investigation.
- Reviewing reports and other technical documents for technical correctness and regulatory compliance.
This job might be for you if:
- You can interpret and apply cGMPs, USP, EP, JP, BP, ICH regulatory requirements and industry best practices.
- You have strong written and verbal communication.
- You enjoy mentoring and training others on systems and processes.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and are flexible to changing requirements.
To be considered for QC Scientist you must have a PhD in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or related field. For various levels you must have the following:
- QC Scientist: PhD in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or related field
- Sr QC Scientist: PhD in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or related field and 2+ years of related experience
Experience with HPLC, UPLC and UV is preferred. Level is determined based on qualifications relevant to the role.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)