Regeneron's Tech Transfer & Logistics (TT&L) group, a part of our growing Preclinical Manufacturing and Process Development (PMPD) organization, is seeking a Process Development Associate II. The TT&L group is primarily responsible for leading production process transfer of protein candidates to Clinical Manufacturing as well as running departmental business operations.
A Typical Day in the Role Might Look Like:
- Manage the entire research reagent inventory in secured freezers via the use of a LIMS database
- Maintaining inventory turnover and supply chain needs to ensure we can adapt to meet constantly evolving product needs and forecasting for future product demands
- Receive and fill daily product requests to support Regeneron research needs in a timely fashion while providing high quality customer service
- Conduct external shipments of research reagents and material for viral clearance studies, non-GLP and GLP preclinical studies to collaborators and contract research organizations
- Facilitate multi-functional coordination with requestors, R&D Program Management, Shipping & Receiving, PMPD, FDG, Legal (others, as needed) to ensure well-planned and completed shipments
This Role Might Be For You If You:
- Demonstrate resourcefulness through proactive behavior and effective value prioritization of tasks
- Communicate effectively with all functions and levels within the organization, exemplify strong interpersonal and customer service skills while demonstrating prior technical experience/knowledge
- Drive efficient progress, and complete core responsibilities independently with limited supervisory guidance
This role requires a BS/MS in either Chemical Engineering, Biochemical Engineering, or Biochemistry, and 0 -5 years of proven experience in the biotech or pharmaceutical industry.
PMPD Intro to TT&L Video:
PMPD Career Development Video:
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)