This is a hybrid role which requires the candidate to work on-site 2-3 days per week and the other days from home. Fully remote work is not an option for this position. For eligible candidates, we offer a rich relocation package.
The Business Analysis Manager will drive consistency across the Global Development Solutions (GDS) team & community. This position is responsible for setting standards in the way GDS operates & supports Global Development domains including processes, templates & tools.
In a typical day you will:
- Drive consistency across internal processes & requirements
- Develop templates & guidance covering process aspects (e.g., deliverables, requirements, testing, metrics) for GDS team members & vendors to reference
- Develop frameworks to gather accurate, measurable requirements that decide project outcomes
- Create flexible process & framework documentation in support of traditional (e.g., waterfall) and hybrid (e.g., agile) delivery methods
- Collect GDS operational metrics, analyze, identify & develop action plans for areas of improvement
- Raise issues or risks, & bring together operating updates to GDS leadership
- Partner across GDS teams (e.g., Delivery & Operations Product Owners, Project Managers, Solutions Architects, Validation Leads) and vendors to continuously improve ways of working
- Collaborate with GDS partners such as Enterprise IT & Development Operations and Portfolio Management teams on processes, requirements & tools
This job may be for you if you have:
- Strong business acumen & analysis experience
- Project management experience including vendor management
- Demonstrate an analytical and objective
- Passion for leading change & continuous improvement
- Self-starter & ability to work in ambiguity – structure, tackle & implement with minimal oversight
- A track record of successful, on time and on budget delivery of projects
- Familiarity with commercial Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) tools and reports
- Experience with Waterfall/Hybrid/Agile project methodologies
- Expertise in business analysis frameworks, requirement management, and user acceptance testing documentation
To be considered you must have a Bachelor's degree and 7+ years of related industry work experience.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)