Job Description: Reimbursement Business Manager (RBM), Ophthalmology
- Reimbursement Business Manager (RBM), Ophthalmology
A Typical Day Might Look Like This:
- The Reimbursement Business Manager is a critical front-line member of the Regeneron EYLEA Field team. You will use your expertise and knowledge with all Regeneron customers, both internal and external. In this role, you will support physician offices throughout all facets of the reimbursement cycle and work to ensure the lines of communication remain open for existing and future Regeneron products. We always do what is right and seek to fully understand provider business drivers to help develop compliant approaches to account issues and management.
- Develop and execute account plans that build reimbursement confidence with customers (e.g. MD and staff) & support continued patient access to EYLEA.
- Proactively educate accounts on EYLEA4U support services to ensure patient access to care and work with leadership to monitor and track the impact of EYLEA4U and its interaction/services offered to providers.
- Develop collaborative relationships with Regeneron colleagues (ex. Regional Directors and Medical Specialists) to educate physician offices in coverage/coding of Regeneron products and support patient access to care.
- Guide healthcare professionals in resolving reimbursement issues or barriers in a manner that follows Regeneron policies and processes.
- Anticipate and adapt to the customer’s needs, as well as market changes and challenges.
- Demonstrate proactive planning and time management skills by the efficient and effective coverage of your assigned RBM Territory.
- Establish positive working relationships with accounts (e.g. MD’s, Administrators & office staff) and effectively manage EYLEA concerns.
- Proactively update customers regarding reimbursement requirements, payer trends, and payer policy changes and utilize basket of company approved access materials to support EYLEA reimbursement confidence.
This Position Might Be For You If:
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university.
- 5-8 years' pharmaceutical/biotech/device experience, including minimum of 3-5 years healthcare coverage, coding and/or reimbursement experience.
- Previous experience working with billing and medical claims personnel in various health care settings, including, but not limited to a physician office, hospital, HOPD or ASC.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)