The Sr. Manager, HCP Dermatology Marketing, Non-Personal Promotion is responsible for the strategy and tactical execution of HCP non-personal promotion deliverables required to drive the overall U.S. DUPIXENT HCP dermatology strategy for the new dermatology indications.
This position will report directly into the Director, US HCP Dermatology Marketing. The Sr. Manager, HCP Marketing, Non-Personal Promotion will work collaboratively across the DUPIXENT Franchise Team, internal cross-functional colleagues, external agency partners as well as across the Alliance, to ensure alignment and drive optimal integration and execution of NPP initiatives.
A Typical Day Might Look Like This:
- Manages all non-personal promotional activity (digital, print, and 3rd party custom programs) for the new dermatology indications for DUPIXENT in the US
- Leads the development of media and digital strategy, as well as, the execution of related tactics
- Identifies and executes innovative digital opportunities to enhance channel mix, link our personal promotion channels to our non-personal promotion channels, and deliver on brand strategic imperatives
- Reviews marketplace data and partners with agencies/market research as needed to investigate implications and optimize programming
- Assists in planning & participates in relevant Brand Team Meetings
- Partners with analytics team and external partners to define success metrics and analyze performance of marketing programs on an ongoing basis
- Responsible for the inventory management of promotional materials
- Ensures that the marketing processes, programs, and internal reports are developed, implemented, and effectively administered to be consistent with corporate guidance and all regulatory, legal, ethical guidelines
- Works cross functionally to create, manage and track the joint budgets to ensure that the alliance is operating within the JCC-endorsed budget and appropriate phasing
- Jointly manages all digital and media agencies involved in key projects with quarterly assessment and budget tracking
This Position Might Be For You If:
- Prior digital and multichannel marketing experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong analytical skills for ease of tracking and communicating metrics
- Ability to communicate HCP engagement levels and overall project results to management and cross-functional partners
- Working understanding of media planning and buying
- Strong project and process skills with attention to detail
- Must be proactive and able to prioritize
- Must be able to operate in high paced launch environment
- Good interpersonal skills both internally & externally
- Ability to represent REGN perspective in alliance partnership and influence in a matrix organization
- Must be willing to travel approximately 10-20% and willing to travel on weekends to conferences and meetings, as needed
- 5+ years’ experience in pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry with experience in one or more of the following: managed markets, brand marketing, sales, market research/analytics, strategic planning required
- 2-4 years pharmaceutical digital marketing experience required
- Immunology/biologics experience preferred
- Launch experience a plus
- Prior pharmaceutical sales experience a plus
- Dermatology experience a plus
- Previous work within a co-promote or Alliance is a plus
- Biotechnology or small specialty pharmaceutical marketing experience desired
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)