The Associate Director, Global Development Imperatives for Global Development Solutions (GDS) is responsible for large, cross domain or company wide initiatives (e.g. globalization, M&A). This role will lead such initiatives across GDS functions. The goal of this position is to optimize team member efforts and align strategic plans while supporting corporate initiatives. This resource will be a key point of contact for GD leadership, Regeneron IT and other shared services to represent GDS and coordinate technology & project management aspects in cross domain corporate programs.
In a typical day, you will:
- Coordinate across GDS and act as the point of contact for Regeneron/Global Development wide initiatives such as M&A, globalization, efficiency/assessments, etc.
- Develop an approach and tools for GDS to facilitate large, cross domain or company wide initiatives and bring consistency to project planning and implementations.
- Supervise projects and reviews, contributing to the production of productive reporting to Global Development, GDS leadership and key partners.
- Build information and knowledge management of key processes, templates and results within GDS.
- Ensure the organization is aligned on key performance metrics strategic goals that will be tracked, reported & analyzed for GDS Imperatives.
- Communicate key program risk/issues & mitigation recommendations to GD & GDS leadership for quick decision making
- Represent the team for all planning and status meetings, etc. in support of current and future Imperative initiatives.
- Lead & support GDS projects supporting Imperatives providing oversight and acting as liaison to cross domain corporate teams.
- Partner & collaborate with domain, corporate and DO&PM colleagues in support of the Imperative initiatives while representing GDS in meetings, working sessions, etc.
This job may be for you if:
- Self-starter who identifies and helps take on problems amidst ambiguity in a fast paced and agile environment
- Excellent communication/presentation skills (written/verbal), including the ability to summarize complex information concisely
- Establish and maintain strong long-term relationships, communications and interact expertly with a diverse group of Executives, Managers, and Subject Matter Authorities in both IT and business unit groups.
- Mobilize and motivate teams, set direction and approach, &resolve conflict
- Execute with limited information and ambiguity
- Navigate a highly matrixed organization effectively
- Project budget management and financial reporting experience
- Get results in an expedient manner quickly gathering information and consensus
- Experience practicing a range of project prioritization and resource management methods
To be considered, you must have a Bachelor's degree and at least 10 years' industry related experience and
- Expertise in industry-standard Project and Program Lifecycle practices and standards: Traditional/Waterfall, DevOps, etc.
- Knowledge of the Application/Product Lifecycle
- Proven ability to innovate and drive framework, tools, templates and change in a cross-functional matrixed organization
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)