The Senior Coordinator, Workplace position part of the Workplace Strategy & Planning team and partners with internal resources, consultants, contractors, and the Regeneron Community to support the coordination of Workplace Strategy for projects and day to day activities. Focus on enhancing safety, efficiency, and effectiveness. Individual will assist in the planning, procurement, and installation of furniture, fixtures and scientific laboratory equipment, and all MAC activities.
A typical day might include:
- Provides excellent customer service to end-users for furniture, fixtures & equipment and Moves, Adds & Changes (MAC) activities.
- Provides project phases to ensure the project and day-to-day work schedules are being met.
- Maintain and track budget, schedule, project documentation and space efficiencies, taking corrective actions when requires to meet project goals
- Strong team working effort in project management and implementation is needed to ensure proper communication and coordination with all key departments.
- Provides leadership in the planning and execution of major day to day and project activities, and other related initiatives.
- Coordinates and validates space reconfiguration with workplace planner to ensure compliance with interior design and lab standards
- Manages all internal resources and contracted services with effective communication to ensure MAC and projects are completed in a cohesive and timely manner – minimal business disruption
- Serves as primary liaison to workplace planner, Security, RE&FM, IT and end user to ensure move schedules are communicated and aligned with critical needs. Report and solve any scheduling and implementation conflicts promptly and professionally.
- Properly prepared for the move activity, and coordinate with move managers as needed to verify the space is ready for occupancy.
- Works with vendors to generate proposals for FF&E and/or labor. Partners with Continuous Improvement for order placement. Schedules delivery and installation in conjunction with other activity onsite, fellow Coordinators and project schedules.
- Takes direction from Workplace Planners or other senior members of the team in the ordering and installation of individual office furniture, accessories, ergonomic accessories or lab equipment.
- Manages & Coordinates TriRiga IWMS workstreams. Responsible for maintaining employee locations data in TriRiga.
- Coordinates wayfinding signage installation and upkeep. and controls furniture inventory in conjunction with fellow coordinators.
- Vendor management including monitoring invoicing, PO’s, budget forecasting, annual closeout.
- Participates in project meetings as needed.
- Applies policies and procedures to make decisions and advances issues to management
This role might be for you if you have:
- Minimum Years of Experience and Education: Bachelor's Degree and/or 4- 6 yrs. of related experience
- Space planning process knowledge a must.
- IWMS / TriRiga familiarity.
- Effective organizational, interpersonal and communication skills are required.
- Strong customer service outlook is mandatory.
- Ability to read and understand floor plans. Microsoft applications. Intermediate to Expert Excel knowledge a must.
- Willingness to learn. Flexibility. Action oriented, embraces collaboration and resourcefulness
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (hourly)