Regeneron's Quality Control group, located in Tarrytown NY, is seeking an Associate Scientist. In this exciting role, you will experience a dynamic, collaborative environment within which your keen attention to detail and communication skills will play an important part.
A Typical Day in the role of an Associate Scientist Might Look Like:
- Performing an independent quality and timely review of documentation for accuracy and consistency to ensure compliance adherence to regulations, established procedures and protocols.
- Reviewing multiple documents within the same day, while potentially multi-tasking across assignments and shifting gears to meet changing priorities and/or provide cross-functional support, as needed.
- Assembling all available resources to perform an independent documentation review, evaluating the quality of the documentation using QC knowledge/skills, and following appropriate approaches or techniques to resolve findings.
- Collaborating with and engaging customers to improve documentation quality.
- Using applicable software systems (e.g., LIMS, ELN, SoftMax, etc.) to perform a quality data review.
- Participating in sub-group and/or department meetings and sharing work with others.
This Role Might Be for You if You:
- Proactively ask questions to aid in the understanding of the work and can determine solutions for routine problems and contributing to process improvement initiatives.
- Communicate effectively, take in information through strong listening skills and share information in a clear and transparent manner.
- Are a strong collaborator that exhibits professionalism and integrity while engaging customers.
- Possess self-awareness, have a strong sense of accountability related to assigned work, and are willing to participate in your own professional and personal development.
To be considered for this position, you must have a BS degree with 0-4+ or MS degree in a scientific field with 0-3+ years of proven experience.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)