The IT Department is hiring! The IT Applications Analyst for Quality Systems is a business facing role responsible for the configuration, implementation, maintenance, and ongoing support of various IT applications and systems, including MYQMAS, VEEVA and Trackwise.
As an IT Applications Analyst for Quality Systems, a typical day might include the following:
- Coordinates across business departments and stakeholders, gathering and implementing enhancement requests across departments
- Acts as a Technical SME/Lead on initiatives
- Responsible for System documentation, including, converting User Requirement Specifications to a Detail Design Specification, writing Configuration Test Plans and summary reports.
- Configures reports (tabular, trend and labels).
- Processes IT Applications change control requests.
- Works with Validation and Quality departments to ensure IT Applications are implemented following development life cycle approach.
- Trains other IT Applications team members.
- Coordinates with other IT Applications team members to implement the system in an efficient manner.
- Provides end-user support for IT Applications including troubleshooting problems at the application server level.
- Leads IT Applications systems security access and periodic audit trail reviews
- Prioritize the day-to-day work assignments for analysts within the IT department to support application troubleshooting activities
- Maintain up to date training records for self and direct reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
This role may be for you if you enjoy:
- Working in a data and process driven environment
- Collaborating with colleagues across different disciplines
- Support day to day activities for IT Applications
- Providing on-the-floor guidance and support to employees
In order to be considered for this position, you must hold a bachelors degree in Information Technology or related field and
- Associate IT Applications Analyst: 0-2 years of relevant experience
- IT Applications Analyst: 2+ years of relevant experience
- Senior IT Applications Analyst: 5 years of relevant experience
- Project Management Experience, professional qualification preferred
- May consider experience in lieu of education; level decided upon completion of an interview process
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)