The Learning Center of Excellence (LCoE) Curricula and Compliance team is centered in Global Development, partnering with leaders & SMEs to deliver training through our Learning Management System and additional learning content platforms to all in Regeneron who are working to progress science and develop life changing medicines that meet regulatory expectations.
We work to deliver the right content to the right audience at the right time – to do ‘what’s right’ to ensure our stakeholders throughout the world are inspection ready and for those new to role, are ‘work-ready’ as soon as possible after their start date, equipped with a broad understanding of the science that drives our success at Regeneron.
Under the leadership and direction of the Assoc Director of the LCoE C3 team, the manager with LCoE Training Business Partners and other stakeholders across Global Development & Research & pre-clinical Development to understand GxP training needs and propose strategies for meeting those needs via system/process solutions.
In addition, the manager is responsible for managing digital content on platforms and services including the Academy (SharePoint), GxP LMS (REGN U – ComplianceWire), video platform (Panopto) and the content repository (WIDEN) . This person will work closely with, LCoE developers and stakeholder partners to support digital content development, management, and archival processes.
- Work on complex matters where analysis of LMS related issues, data, processes and situations require deep knowledge of Learning Management Systems & business processes to resolve.
- Provide guidance to client groups, ensuring compliance in training requirements and the effectiveness of supporting processes (e.g., JD and CV collection, curricula and role management)
- Support regulatory audits and inspections through participating in interviews, preparing training reports and retrieving key training records & documents including CVs and Job Descriptions.
- Capture key process knowledge to support ongoing improvement to build standard, robust processes for the LCoE team and stakeholders.
LMS Content Management, Review & Maintenance
- Coordinate & facilitate content review meetings with Functional Heads/Delegates/Content Owners/SMEs on the following:
- Annual curriculum review (SOP assignments)
- Annual review of Academy pages and Onboarding Checklists
- Special content review with SME prior to publishing.
- Implement content management, metadata, best practices and other standards related to SharePoint site creation, customization, maintaining
- Create, manage and maintain the Table of Contents for the LCoE learning hub, The Academy
Knowledge Management Plaforms Consulting & Operations
- Serve as a business owner for the LCoEs Digital Asset Management tool and the Academy SharePoint technical & scientific knowledge platform.
- Work with LCoE Business Partners, SMEs and senior leaders to identify areas of the scientific process that require greater exposure in the Academy science platform and how best to feature that content on the platform
- WIDEN site administration: management and maintenance of the LCoE digital asset content repository (DAM)
- Function as the point of contact for proper asset ingestion and organization procedure
- Establish & maintain fit-for-purpose content repository meta data fields, structures and procedures for optimal workflow in LCoE and other stakeholders
- Train & support key users on the workflows to file newly created/updated assets
- Audit content respositories, shared files & resources with content owners to ensure assets are available & fit for use.
- Review digitized asset library: assess and document which files are acceptable for digital use, and which files are missing and/or unusable
- Assist in answering image rights reuse inquiries
- LCoE MS Teams pages - management and maintenance of content stored in Teams sites
- Support management of operational templates used in LCoE
Measurement and Reporting
- Analyze user behavior of the Academy platform and designing focused data collection activities where needed to better understand user behavior in order to improve the experience
- Provide regular reports on content that is up for review
- Provide adhoc custom reports from learning platforms upon request
List knowledge, skills, and abilities required to perform the job.
- Working knowledge of the creation and maintenance of REGN U (Compliance Wire) user accounts and learning records within REGN U (Compliance Wire).
- Ability to identify potential deployment issues (incorrect user groups, organizational node or curricula changes) with REGN U (Compliance Wire).
- Working knowledge of how HR data (i.e., Workday) data feeds into REGN U (Compliance Wire).
- Ability to generate accurate and timely REGN U (Compliance Wire) reports (training compliance status) for stakeholders.
- Manage end-user support: Research and initiate changes, corrections, training equivalence and improvements in REGN U (Compliance Wire).
- Quick learner and able to engage with a wide breadth of scientific knowledge
- Experience of working with digital media and publishing to user platforms such as SharePoint.
- Experience of using basic data analytics to identity opportunities for improvement.
- Interest/experience in UI/UX design
- Experience working cross-functionally with a range of stakeholders to build trust and deliver on agreed outcomes
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills, with great attention to detail
- Strong organizational and project management skills with ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
- Preferred experience of making scientific knowledge accessible via digital learning platforms
Minimum Years of Experience: Please be as specific as possible.
Bachelors of Science degree with 7+ years of relevant experience and ideally 3+ years experience in Clinical, Biotech or Pharmaceutical industry with knowledge of drug development process
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.