As a Supervisor within QC (Biochemistry) you will supervise a team to oversee the laboratory Quality Control testing of in-process, stability and final drug products.
As a QC Supervisor within a typical day might include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Manage Analysts in a Biochemistry team that consists of 3 functional groups;
1. Capilliary Electrophoresis based assays.
2. Cell-culture lab for drug potency analyses by in-vitro cell-based bioassay.
3. ELISA-based binding assay.
- Conduct work assignment, monitors progress and problem solving.
- Review test results and write technical reports, review investigation of invalid or atypical test results.
- Support the assay optimization and validation.
- Attend meetings to keep informed of manufacturing and clinical development needs and priorities, and provide analytical information and expertise.
- Ensure lab personnel receive proper and prompt training.
- Ensure that lab safety standards are maintained.
- Ensure lab compliance with applicable cGMP regulations and SOPs, and support regulatory audits.
- Perform personnel management functions including time sheet submissions, personnel development, and performance evaluations.
To be considered for this role you should have a BS in cell biology, biochemistry, or related field with 5+ years of relevant experience. Biotech or pharmaceutical laboratory experience is preferred. Previous supervisory/leadership experience required.
#IRELIM #JOBSIEST #LI-Onsite #REGNQC
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.