The Vice President, Global Program Head (GPH) for Oncology drives the creation of an integrated program strategy through engaging with and including information from all relevant key stakeholders. The Global Program Head is also responsible for ensuring Executive Management has the right information, via discussion and presentations, to authorize final program strategy decisions. Lastly, the VP, GPH co-leads the asset strategic team and with their clinical co-leader, is responsible for program oversight and execution.
This role will be responsible for several REGN's oncology antibody program(s) forward from the lead selection through BLA application. This role has a broad impact, and interacts with almost all areas within the company, including research, non-clinical, clinical, medical safety, development, program management, regulatory, commercial, and industrial operations (manufacturing) to devise development strategies for an antibody program and ensure its execution.
A day in the life of a VP, Global Program Head may include the following responsibilities:
- Deep knowledge of the oncology therapeutic area is required such that interaction and contribution across the spectrum of Discovery through late state development is achieved.
- Identify and align all of the key stakeholders across REGN (and partners, as needed) and ensure they are engaged and included as part of program development strategies
- Provide sound strategy guidance for program therapeutic area development strategies inclusive of research, clinical, regulatory, supply (includes tox, clinical and commercial materials) and commercial needs.
- Ensure that scientific rigor and innovation continues to be integrated into and drives our program development strategies.
- Drive broader cross functional perspective in the creation of program development strategies: scientific rationale, operational feasibility, budget, timeline, and an understanding of the competitive and commercial landscape.
- Adeptly translate development program strategies/ recommendations and concepts between the teams and senior management.
- Represent Regeneron at joint development committee(s)
This role may be the right fit for you if you have the following:
- 15 years minimum experience with broad drug development experience in oncology
- MD, PhD, PharmD and/or equivalent years of experience
- Deep knowledge and substantial expertise in oncology clinical development
- Proven track record in leading a program forward through development milestones and/or approval in a biotechnology/pharmaceutical company; experience or knowledge of biologics preferred.
- Expert knowledge of the competitive landscape and general regulatory requirements for drug approval
- Must be able to build a team and drive a program forward-map out deliverables, ensure that the program(s) progress and stay on course, and lead cross-functional teams who do not report directly to him/her.
- Must be comfortable and have previous experience successfully working within a highly matrixed environment and influencing across functional areas outside of direct line management
- This role requires 4+ days on-site presence in Tarrytown, NY.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)