Regeneron's Bioanalytical Sciences (BAS)group, located in Tarrytown, NY, is seeking a Sr Scientist to act as the Principal Investigator to oversee bioanalysis for clinical studies. In this exciting role you will act as the liaison between BAS and clinical study teams to effectively manage pharmacokinetics (PK), immunogenicity, and biomarker deliverables and timelines for clinical studies.
A Typical Day in the Role Might Look Like:
- Serve as the Principal Investigator to oversee bioanalysis for clinical studies
- Responsible for the conduct of the bioanalysis portion of clinical studies.
- Review PK, immunogenicity, and biomarker data from clinical studies to ensure the quality and integrity of data.
- Act as a liaison between Bioanalytical Sciences (BAS) and clinical development team, work closely with groups within BAS, Clinical Pharmacology group, clinical study teams, and other working groups to establish bioanalytical deliverables and timelines for multiple projects.
- Prepare and review sample analysis documentation and clinical sample analysis reports. Contributes to regulatory submissions and responses to regulatory inquiries.
- Review clinical study-related documents including expanded synopses, protocols, amendments, statistical analysis plan, and clinical study reports.
This Role Might Be For You If You:
- You are a self-motivated, energetic individual
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced, cross-functional setting
- You thrive in a team-based, collaborative environment
- You possess strong communication skills, demonstrate effective project management abilities, and have excellent interpersonal skills.
This role requires a PhD and a minimum two (2) years of experience in a role related to bioanalytical sciences or a similar field. Experience with bioanalytical techniques, e.g., ELISA, ECL, MSD, LC-MS/MS, PCR, flow cytometry, or immunogenicity assays required. Experience with writing/reviewing scientific documents, reports, and contributing to regulatory submissions preferred.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)