This role is a hybrid position on-site 3 days per week in Basking Ridge, NJ or Armonk, NY. Remote work is not an option for this role.
This position is for a Business Solution Partner (BSP) in Global Development Solutions (GDS). The primary objective of the BSP role is to collaborate with Quality & Regulatory Affairs (RA) to stimulate, surface, shape, and prioritize demand for technology-related solutions, and ensure that the potential business value is realized.
In a typical day you will:
- Function as the GDS BSP for Quality & RA to develop a strategic capability and supporting technology roadmap
- Accountable for identifying Quality & RA business needs and using technology-related solutions to drive business objectives
- Establish collaborative relationships with leadership to understand and positively impact technical/business opportunities and innovation
- Promote awareness of GDS capabilities and services
- Provide intake mechanism for business-initiated technology requests
- Drive technology governance for demand prioritization and impact assessment
- Identify and evaluate industry standard methodology and new technology capabilities to achieve business goals
- Participate in GDS Organizational effectiveness initiatives and continuous improvement
- Partner with the broader GDS team to define the strategy for Enterprise & Solution Architecture
- Ongoing understanding of Quality & RA processes, plans, objectives, drivers, and issues, together with external policies and regulations to ensure compliant and effective solution / service delivery
This job may be for you if you:
- Define and evaluate impact of technology solutions, e.g. case and value proposition
- Portfolio management and value-driven prioritization experience
- Lead technology portfolio governance process and committees
- Possess Quality & RA business domain and technology experience
- Ability to identify and drive alignment of partner needs
- Strong knowledge of SDLC methodologies and CFR Part 11 compliance
- Strong ability to network, influence and negotiate
- Experience managing technology capability identification, and selection
- Good problem solving, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities with a sense of urgency
To be considered you must have a Bachelor's degree and 12+ years of related industry experience. Candidates must have previously worked in or supported Regulatory Affairs and/or Quality Compliance.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)