The Senior Manager, Site Portal is central to advancing REGN's document management and communication capabilities. With a focus on extended Veeva Vault Clinical system implementation and Site Portal, we expect that you will ensure the systems' usability, efficiency, and alignment with business objectives are optimal. We believe the Senior Manager will also be responsible for the introduction and adoption of relevant technologies that enable business processes.
In this role, a typical day might include the following:
- Responsible for defining and delivering the Site Portal system functionality roadmap, inclusive of business partner and process needs
- Create and champion process, vision, and strategy throughout project/capability
- Define the business requirements associated with the distribution and/or collection of documents intended for Investigator Site Receipt, Processing and Registry within the Investigator Site Files (ISF) and/or the REGN electronic Trial Master File (TMF).
- Establish and leads all aspects of business rules associated with country specific requirements relating to regulatory authority processes, sequencing of events and applicable regulations (eg. EUCTR, PV, etc.) to ensure time sensitive and high-quality delivery of study specific needs
- Identify interdependencies with other relevant Veeva Vault-Clinical modules/capabilities relating to Study, Country, Site, and Person data capture and management that directly influence document distribution/collection practices with Investigator Sites.
This role might be for you if:
- You can effectively communicate internally and externally with key partners
- You are confident to navigate a global organization with some ambiguity
- You use a foundational knowledge with Veeva Vault and TMF
- You are capable of handling large data sets and work efficiently in excel
To be considered, we are looking for individuals who have a bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred) with 7+ years of relevant industry experience. We also expect candidates to be onsite a couple days a week at one of our New York Metro offices.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)