District Manager, Pulmonology (DM)
A Typical Day Might Look Like This:
The District Manager (DM), Pulmonology will report to the Regional Director, Pulmonology and be responsible for hiring, leading, developing and retaining Pulmonology Medical Specialists (sales representatives) in their assigned district. The DM is responsible for ensuring strong and consistent sales performance that exceeds forecast and expectations relating to product goals and driving accountability for all results throughout the District. The DM will work closely with their Alliance partner counterpart(s) to ensure full cooperation and transparency. The DM will work closely to ensure appropriate development and retention of key personnel within the district to continue to facilitate growth in the commercial organization. The DM will accomplish this in a compliant manner with a high degree of integrity strictly following all Regeneron policies and in compliance with all policies and procedures governing the promotion of pharmaceutical and biologic products in the US.
Geography: Denver, CO - Phoenix, AZ - Salt Lake City, UT - Las Vegas, NV
This Position Might Be for You If:
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree or other advanced education/certifications a plus (Focused degree in science or clinical experience is a plus).
- Minimum of 7 years of pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical experience with 3 years of sales leadership/management in sub-cutaneous self-injectable biologic markets required. Experience in the Pulmonology market strongly preferred.
- Successful leadership record of hiring, coaching, developing, promoting, and retaining top talent within span of control and ability to effectively manage performance of the team.
- Proven success and positive track record of performance with a high degree of integrity as a District Sales Manager in complex markets within complex systems required.
- Strong understanding of Payer environment, reimbursement and challenges within National, Regional and local payer market including; government programs, managed health care and evolving health care systems.
- Proven ability and success in developing physician/customer clinical experts in a Regional scope required.
- Ability to partner and collaborate with other internal field teams and alliance partners.
- Ability to travel extensively with local and regional influence.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)