The Temp Exhibits and Sponsorships Specialist is responsible for providing proactive support to Regeneron's Commercial Operations team. Specifically, the person in this position assists by providing tactical day-to-day support, including, but not limited to, vendor setups and edits, payment processing, ABAC and reporting in support of Commercial requests for funding.
• Serve as support to all Commercial Exhibit and Sponsorship leads.
• Coordinate the Exhibit and Sponsorship vendor, payment, ABAC and reporting processes for Commercial.
• Liaise with Vendor Maintenance and Accounts Payable teams to address questions and obtain approvals on submitted requests.
• Prepare required reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
• Manage weekly reminders to requestors and reviewers.
• Stay abreast of all pertinent company policies, procedures and government regulations that
relate to Company-sponsored events and thereby actively contribute to Regeneron’s
continued compliance with same.
• Support new initiatives and ad hoc projects, as necessary.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.