Summary: The Supply Operations department manages all necessary activities to receive and fulfill orders in a timely fashion to ensure patients’ needs are met. The Supply Operations Analyst will liaise with internal and external groups to facilitate global order management of Commercial Drug Product. The Supply Operations Analyst coordinates supply and delivery of products globally, from manufacturing sites and distribution centers, that meets requirements in line with service agreements, and supports day-to-day effective partner relationship management. The Supply Operations Analyst will liaise with internal and external groups to facilitate product disposition of Clinical & Commercial DP/LDP and ensure product availability.
The successful candidate will need to have strong business communication skills. The role will require a composed individual who is able to set expectations amongst key stakeholders. They will also need to demonstrate an attentiveness and adaptability to be able to react to and resolve order management issues. A strong customer focus is a key requirement for this role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implements Regeneron’s order management processes while developing and maintaining business relationships to ensure the efficient delivery of product to meet required schedules.
- Works with key internal and external stakeholders (Partners, Finance, Tax, Quality, Warehouse & Logistics, CMO teams, etc.) to ensure the success of the order management process.
- Facilitates the commercial order management process, participates in functional order management meetings, and follows up on any resulting actions with key stakeholders.
- Acts as the point of contact with external partners ensuring appropriate principles are applied as per supply agreements.
- Monitors key milestones associated with the execution of the purchase order, effectively identifies potential risks to the timeline and cross-functionally coordinates mitigation plans to maintain original timeline or reduce delay and impact.
- Ensures effective, accurate and timely communication between internal functional areas of purchase order status, potential constraints, and mitigation plans. Reports risks and follows proper escalation path as necessary.
- Supports other duties as required by supervisor/department management.
- Facilitates the batch disposition process, participates in functional batch disposition meetings and follows up on any resulting actions with key stakeholders.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal business communication skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Able to prioritize and re-prioritize as needed and adapt to change.
- Relationship builder with customers and internal key stakeholders.
- Comfortable in ambiguous environment and ability to translate ambiguity into actionable steps. Courage to ask the right questions in a cross-functional setting.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Oracle, Power Point and Access Database.
Education and Experience:
- Requires bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain management, science or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Pharmaceutical or biotechnology regulatory distribution experience a plus.
- Master’s degree, APICS or other related Supply Chain certifications a plus.
#IRELIM #JOBSIEPR #LI-Onsite
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.