The Senior Manger Statistical Programming provides technical leadership and support on all statistical programming matters. Lead programming in collaboration with partnering functions, and external functional service providers for all programming results. Coordinates documentation and ensures consistent maintenance of code, logs, and output within a regulated environment.
In this role, a typical day might include the following:
- Handle and lead programming support within multiple studies/projects in various study activities to ensures timely and high-quality programming deliverables in assigned projects and areas.
- Proactive communication with study and project teams to clarify requirements and specifications, guide support programmers on assignment status
- Lead and support global regulatory authority submissions including preparing programming deliverable for submission and working closely with collaborators to address health authority requests.
- May supervise development of direct reports by setting goals, leading performance, evaluating, and providing training needs, supporting development plans, mentoring, and coaching
This role may be for you if you have:
- Advanced SAS programming skills in a clinical data environment with expertise in at least one, preferably multiple, therapeutic areas. Knowledge of other programming languages such as R, Python etc. is a plus.
- Understanding of pharmaceutical clinical development across multiple therapeutic areas (i.e. understanding of statistical concepts, techniques and clinical trial principles) and good knowledge of regulatory submissions and requirements
- Ability to work on global interdisciplinary teams. Good organizational, interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have:
Bachelors degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Life Science or related field with 10+ years of programming experience preferably in processing clinical trial data in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical or health related industry, including people management experience.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)