As an Associate Director, Field Medical Affairs, you will play a pivotal role as a field-based, medical science liaison with Ophthalmology expertise. We deliver strategic and operational support by establishing, developing, maintaining scientific exchange with medical specialists, health care professionals, and payers. Additionally, we participate in the development and management of company sponsored and investigator-initiated studies.
Primary responsibilities of this role are to facilitate information and partake in broad scientific discussions. This is to ensure the distribution of clinical and scientific information regarding in-development or commercialized products in a timely, ethical and customer-focused manner.
Territory: eastern PA, DE, MD, DC, VA
A Typical Day May Include
• Demonstrates expertise about assigned molecules/products and the therapeutic area to exchange information and insights.
• Builds, nurtures, and improves relationships with scientific and medical customers and organizations to ensure understanding of evolving healthcare trends.
• Demonstrates proficiency in topics such as value / cost of care, hospitalizations, risk of progression, drug pricing pressures, reimbursement education, payer education, and market access support.
• Identifies and brings impactful information & insights that improve the value and appropriate use of Regeneron products back to internal partners
• Builds and cultivates working relationships across field partners to ensure a coordinated approach when working with customers.
• Sustains expertise in product/ molecule data, disease state management, emerging therapies, and the competitive landscape
• Responds to customer inquiries with integrity, compliance, and adherence to legal, regulatory, and Regeneron guidelines, policies & procedures, to support the accurate use of products and services
• Supports clinical research activities through phases 1-4, focusing on identification of pre-clinical, clinical and post-marketing study investigators/ specialists and sites.
This may be for you if:
• You are passionate about clinical scientific data
• You are like working corroboratively and developing relationships in academic and clinical practice settings
• You have the ability to balance initiatives and implement them independently, while excelling at keeping all partners advised and engaged
• Want to have an impact on patient live
To be considered for this position, at a minimum, you need a Clinical/Science degree (MD, OD, PharmD, PhD, DVM) with strong preference for candidates with 3 + years of field medical affairs experience in Ophthalmology. Ability to communicate and disseminate scientific and clinical data in response to unsolicited requests for information as appropriate per medical field policy, using oral presentations, written communications, scientific literature or other approved materials and tools. Must reside within designated territory.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)