Hematology Oncology Medical Specialist - Los Angeles, CA
The Hematology Oncology Account Specialist, is responsible for engaging Oncology specialists and other key Oncology customers within a geographical universe and settings, including academic centers, large group practices, IDNs, and community accounts in support of the anticipated launches of two bispecific agents to treat two distinct hematologic malignancies. This key role will focus on presenting clinically focused selling messages to build and grow revenue and to consistently deliver product goals. To achieve goals, you will demonstrate initiative, drive, and independence; take ownership by demonstrating outstanding account management-based selling skills. This will be accomplished by leading performance and delivering results in a compliant manner with integrity rigorously following all Regeneron policies and in compliance with all policies and procedures governing the promotion of pharmaceutical / biological products in the US. We seek a true collaborative partner to working closely with Reimbursement and Access Specialists, Regional Science Managers to efficiently and effectively address customer needs.
A typical day may include the following:
- Engage Oncology Experts and other key Oncology customers within the assigned geographical universe and deliver clinically focused selling messages to support the launch of two bispecific agents to treat malignancies in NHL and MM, respectively, to grow brand share and revenue and to deliver product goals.
- Facilitate partnership with multiple collaboration partners; Regional Director, Territory-based Oncology Account Specialists, Reimbursement Specialists to proactively resolve customer needs, identify market dynamics and trends, and develop strategies which support brand and corporate objectives in assigned territory
- Develop strong working relationships with aligned designated accounts and specialists
- Execute market profiling activities to ensure a deep understanding of regional and local health care delivery, influencers and payer systems.
- Proactively identify business opportunities with assigned accounts and leads appropriate coordination of effort by the Regeneron Oncology account team, e.g. supports contracting pull-through with accounts.
- Develop a breadth of relationships within each account to ensure an understanding of each account’s objectives, goals, and challenges and identifies approved Regeneron Oncology resources that are aligned to the customer’s needs.
- Demonstrates dedication to compliance through understanding of regulations and policies that govern customer interactions and consistent focus on ensuring compliance with them.
This role might be for you if:
- You have proven advanced clinically based and account-based selling skills
- You have shown success and positive consistent sales performance in complex markets with diverse customer segments operating with a high degree of integrity within compliance guidelines
- You are results oriented with a track record of success with product launches
- You are a strong account manager with analytical, problem-solving and planning skills
To be considered for this opportunity you will have the following:
A Bachelors degree; Master’s degree or additional advanced education/certifications a plus and a minimum 3 years successful experience in Oncology sales, Hematology Oncology preferred. Buy and bill experience with biologics required. Minimum of (3) years of experience working with key thought leaders or high influence customers in group practices, academic hospitals, key institutions. Current account management experience in calling on large Oncology group practices and/or integrated delivery networks. You must possess a strong understanding of the Hematology Oncology therapeutic area and the current Oncology marketplace. You represent your peers as a leader, with the ability to collaborate with and coordinate activity among individuals in different reporting structures within the organization. We seek an individual with passion and a learning aptitude for science and is proactive in strengthening knowledge related to disease-state, treatment options and healthcare trends. Must have ability to travel and cover large geography territories.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)